Thursday, June 10, 2010

Notes on Teaching ENG100: Grammar Powerpoint Presentations


I mentioned yesterday that the PowerPoint presentations were a flop, in terms of presenting (not in terms of content). I figured I'd post some of my student's PP presentations because they do have useful information for teachers and students alike. There are definitions, examples, and quizzes in these PPs. Please feel free to use these as examples for your own students. Most of the information comes from suggested, credible website resources. These PP presentations have Works Cited pages as well.


Enjoy!

On parallelism, quotations, fragments, run-ons, italics, and underlining.




On commas, colons, semi-colons, quotations, apostrophes, hyphens, dashes, and active voice vs. passive voice...oh my!

No comments: